The Babolat Propulse 3 Stars and Stripes mens tennis shoes is Andy Roddick's shoe of choice! Babolat packed in their best technology into this shoe to ensure you get maximum support, stability and traction.
The Exact Pro System supports quick side-to-side movements to ensure your shoes won't let you down when going for that ball.
The upper part of the shoe is even soft but highly durable thanks to the Cell Shield Technology.
- Fit - No breakin required. True to size with a medium width and low arch support
- Comfort - Vibrakill shock-absorber int he heel provides maximum comformt
- Lateral Support - 3-point support system with the Foot Belt technology ensures your foot doesn't slide around in the shoe - instead the shoe moves with supporting you with ever step.... even on the hard shots.
- 6 Month sole guarantee - Michelin OCS sole takes abuse and keeps on going.
- Weight: 16.2 ounces (Size 10.5)
Color: Red, White and Blue
Remember the Propulse 3 Stars and Stripes are a limited edition and won't last long -- add them to your cart today.
Babolat Propllse 3 Stars & Stripes
Posted by Rique' on 09/26/2012
Excellant service and the shoes are grrreat!
Posted by david clemente on 10/27/2012
hi! you got this product on sotck, i liked to buy it, thanks
Great shoe wish would last longer
Posted by Nancy on 11/01/2012
Great shoe!! Looks fantastic, comfortable, good support. Only issue is - doesn't last long. My son plays tennis 3-5 days/wk. Shoe lasts 2 months at most.
Posted by Josh on 11/09/2012
This shoe is awesome! I purchased it about a month ago and its starting to show some wear but its holding up. Also it looks just as awesome in person and fits a little wide but is still worth it!
Excellent shoes/Great service
Posted by Zivko Urosevic on 11/12/2012
Great service. Could not be more happy with the shoes. Order 1/2 size larger than usual. I receive compliments from strangers on the street everytime I wear them. Super comfy. The forefoot strap is perfect for locking your foot in. Keep them clean. "Do what you want, just don't step on my shoes!!"
Posted by Kevin on 11/13/2012
shoes came in pretty quick. They have got to be the most comfortable tennis shoe ever!