The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa is designed in collaboration with Rafael Nadal. This model has been used by the Spanish player since the beginning of 2020. The racquet retains the design fundamentals of the Pure Aero with its yellow and black base however, the Read more
Babolat Pure Aero Rafa 2021
The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa is designed in collaboration with Rafael Nadal. This model has been used by the Spanish player since the beginning of 2020. The racquet retains the design fundamentals of the Pure Aero with its yellow and black base however, the addition of an orange gradient on the racquet head with fuchsia markings bring even more pop to this model adored by topspin players.
Take your game one step closer to the King of Clay himself with his iconic signature racquet
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize the air penetration of the racquet head for greater effect
- Cortex Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added a new material to the racquet: SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated into the graphite in the racquet frame to reduce vibrations at impact, obtain a muffled sound when striking and find exceptional sensations.
- Woofer System: Woofer system optimizes the contact time between the string and the ball for a better feel and more comfort.
- FSI Spin: Optimized spacing between strings and addition of Spin Grommets at 6 o'clock and 12 o'clock to allow more movement and greater spin.
- CarbonPLYStabilizer: Technology created in partnership with Chomarat, a French specialist in the automotive and aeronautics sector, and already used in cycling and skiing. Added in the heart of the racquet, the CPLY carbon will bring more stability and therefore more precision on strike.
|100 sq. in
|Unstrung — 10.6 oz / 300 g
|4 Pts Head Light
|16 Mains / 19 Crosses
|Fast, Long Swing